JUST SHOW UP - I am going to show up and do my job and let God do the rest

all images and stories are copyright protected and property of Julie Landreth

Monday, January 2, 2012

New house

Many of you have asked to see our new home, "post pictures" etc... Quite frankly, it's a mess and a work in progress. I don't feel like posting photos of this unfinished work. It's kind of like when an artist doesn't want to show their work until they are done. That is how I feel. However, I got this fun little fish eye lens adapter for Christmas (thank you mom -Denise). And I am having fun taking picture of why I don't want to show you the house. It is filled with the plumber, the painter, the electrician and the drywall guy.
Here is the sneak peak or the "before".


They had to cut channels in the drywall just to feed electricity to the lights & fan



can you see Samson? He is peeking through between the ladder steps.

at least they put in dining room lights in time for Christmas dinner. But the wall paint wasn't an exact match so they had to repaint the whole wall.


One of my favorite views because you can see the kitchen and family room together.

No comments:

Post a Comment