JUST SHOW UP - I am going to show up and do my job and let God do the rest

all images and stories are copyright protected and property of Julie Landreth

Friday, February 11, 2011

day 357: signs

subject: signage
why? Maybe it is the designer in me, but I am fascinated by signage and cool fonts and typography. This restaurants signage interested me tremendously. I loved the whimsical hand-writing on the chalkboard signs on the inside (before) as well as after, when I went outside I liked these signs. But outside I liked taking pictures of those signs. I like the Pelham sign next to the Red Slipper sign.

before: inside signage

before: inside signage

I just liked this action shot of life at the bar in this cafe/diner

after: outdoor signage
after: outdoor signage

No comments:

Post a Comment