JUST SHOW UP - I am going to show up and do my job and let God do the rest

all images and stories are copyright protected and property of Julie Landreth

Thursday, February 10, 2011

day 356: not the same

subject: green wall
why? These two pictures where take sequentially. I didn't change the camera settings. I only changed the focal point. And I am so surprised at how the color of the wall changed. In the before, I was focused on the stucco wall. This enabled the green wall to turn out a beautiful blue green color. Then I focused on the wall itself and it turned out looking a dull sage green like color. I wish I could remember what the wall looked like in real life. I wish I could explain this. But I can't really explain it other than the shade of the green wall was probably very similar to a neutral gray in tone. The camera took a more neutral reading of the wall, thus the panels look more flat as well. These images are SOOC.

before: focal point was towards the right- the stuck-o wall SOOC

after: focus right on the center of the all SOOC

No comments:

Post a Comment