JUST SHOW UP - I am going to show up and do my job and let God do the rest

all images and stories are copyright protected and property of Julie Landreth

Thursday, February 17, 2011

day 363: Urban Market

subject: shopping...
why? This weekend I had the honor of photographing Urban Market, they moved locations and it is now in downtown! I love it because I felt like I was in an outdoor market in New York City. It was so fun. The before is the first image I took and it is interesting not only because we can see what got purchased during the two hour shopping as well as compare the lighting on the same table is totally different after two hours.


before: early shopping and the table is full. The lighting is bright sun, high in the sky

after: the books were purchased, more items were put on the table for filler and the sun is low and about to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment