JUST SHOW UP - I am going to show up and do my job and let God do the rest

all images and stories are copyright protected and property of Julie Landreth

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

day 361: monster house

subject: monster house
why? So I was thinking about my next 365 project and I think it may be architecture/buildings that I find personally fascinating. Often times it is the same building that I pass over and over as I drive by. Or perhaps I only drive by the building every once in a while. Take this house. Fascinates me! Always has. It looks like I could just lean on it and it would fall over. I am calling it Monster house because it looks like the house in that movie Monster House. That only comes to mind because it happens to be my son's new favorite movie to watch.  Other than falling over, doesn't this house look like it could come to life and creep you out?  I tell you what- I wouldn't want to take this picture at night- just because I am not too sure the street is on is so safe.  Do something that scares you every day? Well I felt really brave going to take a picture of this house. It may not be inhabited but I think it is inhabited on cold nights by someone who needs a place to stay.

before: the back side of the house

after: the front side of the house (after I walked by)

No comments:

Post a Comment